Photos Of Me Facebook Make Private
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will open the picture.
- The image has to be one that you published, not just among you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon generally looks like a silhouette of a person (or two individuals) that you'll locate listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's privacy so that only you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's current personal privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower right corner of the picture as well as select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.