Make All Facebook Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The image must be one that you submitted, not simply among you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally looks like a silhouette of a person (or two people) that you'll locate below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your picture's personal privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper right edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's present personal privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the photo and also choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.