Right here are the three main ways you can effectively log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iphone tool.
Logout Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 approaches of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should go into the Settings of your Android device.
- Shut the app if you have it open, and eliminate it from your recent applications listing, otherwise this technique won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Currently when you go back to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you ought to see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro pointer: If somebody else intends to utilize your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply should tap Switch over Account to authorize right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've got Messenger on your phone, opportunities excel that you have actually got the Facebook application too. From the Android Facebook application, touch the More switch on the leading right (which must look like 3 lines), then go to Account Settings, adhered to by Protection and login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, after that just select the Messenger session and faucet Log Out.
This is the best ways to log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Launch chat app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently till you could find the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Faucet that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the food selection bar on the top left corner.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DESIGNER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually until you can see plainly your ACCOUNT IMAGE on top right edge. Tap your picture to reveal the drop down menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to log in a various customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Introduce the primary Facebook app.
- Touch the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down until you locate Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY.
- Faucet ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Locate the entrance that lists these:.
Tool Kind: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Tool Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol beside that log to end its session.
You do not need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation application or end the active session at the major Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app using these methods?