Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Web. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, here is what you ought to do:
Login Skype With Facebook Account
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly log in through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to offer Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype blog post for you, have access to your news feed, and access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.