Linking Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You could link your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following display and could pick what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can choose just how much info you want to show Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to just upload a status upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions and upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will automatically truncate your blog post with an instantly created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.