Instagram Profiles Search
- First, tap the profile image under right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you could need to touch "request" instead, so they can approve the link. You can also comply with some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based on your passions.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you could delight in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click the customer that submitted the picture and also begin following them also.
To label a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just make use of the @ sign as well as type the individual's name straight then.