Instagram Person Search
- First, touch the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may need to touch "request" rather, so they can authorize the connection. You can additionally adhere to some of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You also might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you could delight in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you could click the individual who uploaded the photo as well as start following them too.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, merely use the @ icon and also kind the user's name straight after that.