How To Untag A Photo On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and also click the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe photo located on top left of page).
2. Click the notification including info regarding the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. When you discover the ideal notification, click the image link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. Below the photo, click on "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options clarifying why you intend to get rid of the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, etc.) will certainly show up. Select the appropriate one and click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully eliminated the tag from the picture and it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the screen. If the provided name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and select your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your service page will fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name as well as address of your organisation listed under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" option just to the right of your company address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall images you have published. Click the image containing the tag you desire to get rid of, as well as it will instantly increase the size of. A list of all the tagged people appears to the right of the photo.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.