How To Untag A Photo In Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe image situated on top left of web page).
2. Click the notification consisting of info about the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the ideal notification, click on the image web link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. Below the photo, click "Options" and select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a list of Options explaining why you wish to eliminate the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will certainly appear. Select the proper one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively gotten rid of the tag from the picture and also it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Image on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the screen. If the noted name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and choose your company name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your organisation web page will certainly pack.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and address of your service noted under your cover picture. Click on the "Photos" option simply to the right of your business address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall surface photos you have actually published. Click the picture including the tag you desire to remove, and also it will automatically expand. A checklist of all the marked individuals shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the individual you wish to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.