How To Temporarily Deactivate Your Instagram
Part 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the web page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all your linked gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password as well as your account will be reactivated just as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's website, you will still have to visit per of your devices.