How To Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you have or as a private message to one more customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to prefer to leave out particular individuals or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really needed, yet provides the opportunity to add to the original message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always provide credit report to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post includes individual information, the customer could not want the post shown to any person outside their very own circle of friends.