How To Set Your Facebook Pictures To Private
Technique 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The picture should be one that you submitted, not simply among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally resembles a shape of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll locate listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away change your photo's privacy to make sure that only you could see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's current privacy setup. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the picture as well as select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.