Facebook provides different checklists of individuals and also other Pages that have liked your Page. The lists are arranged to make sure that one of the most recent 'likes' of your Page show up first.
How To See Who Likes Your Page On Facebook
Steps to finding out who has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook service Page. (Make certain you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See SmartPhone actions even more down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the listing of alternatives on the left and click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals as well as Other Pages' area opens up, it will certainly open to a checklist of 'People Who Similar To This Page' as well as show:.
- Their account image.
- Their name.
- The day each one liked your Page.
You can scroll through the names to see that has liked your Page - they're arranged starting with one of the most current likes - or utilize the search field (see below) to discover a certain name.
To discover what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The list will certainly consist of the Page name, the Page's account photo as well as the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook organisation Page. (See to it you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that appears close to as well as beneath your Page's cover photo.
- Scroll down the listing of choices until you find the 'Edit Settings' web link, then click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' until you come to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Select from the menu alternatives provided to check out the information you have an interest in seeing:
> Individuals That Like This Page.
> Pages That Similar To This Page.
> Outlawed Individuals and Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wealth of info concerning those who have liked your Page.
Once you have actually scrolled with the names and also pictures of those that have 'suched as' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, just below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all sorts of details pertaining to Sorts, Get To, Page Views, Actions on Page, Posts, People, etc.
For instance, you could learn:
- exactly what countries as well as cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percentage of your followers are women or guys;.
- what percentage of your followers come under different age;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the variety of individuals gotten to with your content;.
- ... and far more!