How To Search People On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you could have to touch "request" rather, so they can approve the connection. You could additionally comply with a few of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based on your passions.
- You also may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you might enjoy.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of the most fascinating photos on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you could click on the individual who published the photo and start following them also.
To identify a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, simply utilize the @ sign as well as kind the user's name directly after that.