How To Search Facebook Search History
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and also go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" choice. Click it to watch your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's summary page. On the following web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to allow for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area lets you see all the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous minutes to load the very first time as it fetches your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the next display, you are asked to give permission for the application to get your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You web page that lots. You will see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before section. If someone has actually removed you as a friend because you installed the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For best results, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect who has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were published in the last couple of days. You could go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The first time the app tons, it may take a number of mins to present the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You can independently see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.