How To Schedule Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly should be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have created-- things like groups, fan pages, company web pages, and so forth. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your major feed display (near the globe and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on developing a small company page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've created, start typing a condition upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow next to heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and time. In the window that pops up, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment as well as using the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You have to schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will currently be scheduled to post instantly at the day and also time you have actually supplied. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.