If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Remove A Liked Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us recognize about it in the comments.