If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How To Remove A Like Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.