If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How To Remove Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives in other places? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.