How To Put A Link In A Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed as well as kind or paste the LINK you want to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the edge of the image sneak peek to choose the photo you wish to accompany your post, if this choice is readily available. You can additionally enter a message to accompany your web link, choose the target market with whom you wish to share it or tag specific friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the web link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a link on a Web page, right-click it as well as choose the copy option. If you're seeing a message link, like the web browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the web link and then right-click it and also pick "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook company page.
4. Click in the message box below the status section. Package broadens and permits you to enter it.
5. Type a brief summary or comment into the box.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and also choose "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the link on a different line from anything you've keyed in currently. After the sneak peek of the web link shows up, go ahead as well as erase the URL you pasted. The message and visuals of the sneak peek leads the customer to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" switch. The materials of company pages are public yet you could indicate a country or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail typically appears and also often you can click arrowheads below it to choose a various photo. You can likewise inspect package close to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't desire an image in all. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was not able to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook business page.