How To Post To Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to publish. Relying on where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You could also include a tinted background by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add extra material to your post. If you intend to add even more to your post, click among the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Marked Friends will certainly get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.