There are numerous ways to do this yet we will check out posting them from your computer and this overview will certainly show you just how.
How To Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include message to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when prompted if you wish to include your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.