Currently you can make a photo comment instead of just basic text, or post both a text comment as well as an image to show it. Whatever photo you opt to upload shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How To Post A Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically good function to have for birthdays and various other vacation wishes considering that photos frequently say more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to publish an image someplace on the web and after that put the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as easy as it is currently.
How to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are somewhat different depending upon just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you wish to reply to.
- Enter any message, if you desire, and then click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Go into a text comment as well as touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the image you intend to comment with and then tap Done or whatever other switch is used on your device to leave that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this technique to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer internet site, however rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the provided message box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Photo Collection to select the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.