How To Post On A Page On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to upload. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content right into the post box. You could likewise include a colored background by clicking among the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click among the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a photo or video from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Tagged Friends will obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.