How To Post On My Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to upload. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can additionally add a colored history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select an image or video clip from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Tagged Friends will obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.