How To Post Link On Facebook
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed and type or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrow symbol in the edge of the photo sneak peek to choose the image you intend to accompany your post, if this choice is readily available. You can also get in a message to accompany your link, choose the audience with which you wish to share it or tag particular friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're viewing a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it as well as choose the copy choice. If you're checking out a message web link, like the internet browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the link and afterwards right-click it and also choose "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the message box below the status area. Package expands as well as permits you to enter it.
5. Type a brief description or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package as well as pick "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to place the link on a different line from anything you've entered already. After the sneak peek of the web link appears, proceed and also erase the LINK you pasted. The message and also visuals of the preview leads the audience to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" button. The materials of company web pages are public however you can indicate a country or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail usually appears and typically you can click arrowheads below it to choose a different photo. You can also check the box next to the "No Thumbnail" choice if you don't desire a photo at all. If no thumbnail shows up, then Facebook was not able to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook business page.