How To Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you uneasy, here's exactly how you could avoid these viewings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name and profile photo, located on the right side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click on the button that claims "Friends" This web link will be located straight above package where you write status updates, post photos/videos, as well as produce life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this web page, most likely to the leading right corner, and try to find a little photo of a pencil. Click this, and after that click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading portion of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the best side, and also choose the privacy setup that functions ideal for you.
If you want to have one of the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have other alternatives. You can make the list available to individuals who are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your especially good friends (friends Except Associates). You can also create a customized list of who can, and can not access the list (Custom-made). If you later on make a decision to drop these safety limitations completely, you could constantly make your friends list available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that states "More Options" to see various other alternatives for who can, as well as could not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We hope your enhanced security settings will offer you assurance as you check out the most popular social media sites network in the world.