How To Make Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The image must be one that you uploaded, not simply one of you that another person published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon usually looks like a shape of an individual (or more people) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your picture's personal privacy so that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's existing personal privacy setup. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower right corner of the photo and choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.