How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open the photo.
- The image should be one that you submitted, not simply one of you that another person published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol usually appears like a silhouette of an individual (or two individuals) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly change your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper best corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current personal privacy setting. For instance, the album may have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower best edge of the image and also choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing home window.