How To Make Friends Private On Facebook
If this open accessibility makes you awkward, here's just how you could prevent these viewings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and also enter your personal timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name and also profile photo, situated on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click on the switch that says "Friends" This link will certainly lie straight above the box where you create condition updates, post photos/videos, and develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the leading right edge, as well as look for a tiny image of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Lastly, in the top part of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the right side, as well as select the privacy setting that works finest for you.
If you wish to have the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other choices. You could make the list available to individuals who are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your especially friends (friends Other than Acquaintances). You can also develop a personalized list of that can, and can not access the list (Personalized). If you later decide to drop these security limitations totally, you could constantly make your friends list available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see various other alternatives for who can, and could not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your enhanced protection settings will certainly offer you satisfaction as you discover one of the most preferred social media network on the planet.