How To Make Facebook Friends List
To create a Friend List, follow these steps:
1. From the Home page, view the right side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu once and afterwards click the See All link at the bottom of the menu to expand it even additionally.
This brings you to a listing of all the various methods you can watch News Feed, including seeing just particular sorts of tales or only stories from particular checklists.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last thing in the List).
The Manage Lists page appears. In other words, a page that lists all your lists.
4. Click the Develop List button in the upper-right edge.
The Create New List home window shows up.
5. In the List Name box, kind the name of your List.
Perhaps something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Add friends who belong on this List by inputting their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Go into when you highlight the right friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Now, any place Close friend Details appear on Facebook, consisting of where you establish privacy, you have accessibility to the brand-new List you simply developed.
Friend Lists you produce are personal, so even if the List you're messaging is recognized in your mind as Irritating Associates, all that your aggravating colleagues see is a checklist of names. Members of Smart Checklists are able to see the name of a list they've been added to.