How To Link Your Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and also can choose just what sort of content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you could choose just how much information you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to merely upload a standing update in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions and publish 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly truncate your message with an automatically produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" choice and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.