How To Link My Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as could select just what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Here you could make a decision how much info you want to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're prepared! Now you'll be able to simply post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services and post 2 different updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically truncate your post with an automatically produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" choice and choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.