How To Link My Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display as well as can choose exactly what kind of web content you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you could decide how much info you want to show Twitter then click "save changes" and you're all set! Currently you'll be able to merely upload a standing update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both services and upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically abbreviate your article with an instantly produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.