How To Link Facebook And Twitter Accounts
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as could pick just what type of material you would love to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you could make a decision how much info you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're good to go! Now you'll be able to simply publish a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions as well as publish 2 different updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately abbreviate your blog post with an automatically created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" choice as well as select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.