How To Know Who See My Facebook Account
It is easy to do. Just comply with these steps and also you will succeed in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Manual technique to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook profile, and you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who already have set up the Extension.
Guidebook Approach To View Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the best corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big checklist of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete list of buddies.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will discover visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We hope you figured out Who sees your profile frequently! If you like this post please show your close friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.