How To Know Who Have Seen My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply follow these actions as well as you will certainly be successful in discovering Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed disclosing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have actually installed the Extension.
Handbook Technique To See Who watched your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the best edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full checklist of pals.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who sees your account regularly! If you like this article please share with your pals by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.