How To Find Old Posts On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is fulfilled, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email alert you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the internet browser search capability to promptly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to see different post kinds including wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, web links, images, videos, check-ins, web pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to pick various kind choices for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the web browser search performance to rapidly locate messages you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter search phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to browse your Facebook wall making use of the internet browser search functionality.