If you can't locate archived Facebook messages, utilize the proper set of instructions listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest means to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
Ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived conversation on Facebook, you ought to undergo the actions listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could go through the conversation that you're looking for.
On a Smart phone
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook too. From your web browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Tap the search bar on top of the screen and type the name of the individual you want to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results and afterwards you'll see all of the messages from that individual.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet computer, you cannot undergo the conversations themselves but you could search for an individual's name from the list of conversation threads. For example, you can look "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry but you can not search for certain words you as well as Henry sent out each other.