How to Do Business Through Facebook
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make sure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and also click the link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have slightly various 'about' sections that enable you to add different types of information. As an example, a Citizen Business of Area' may have opening up times. You can change this in the future.
Step 3: Fill in the information in the type. You will after that be sent a confirmation email so see to it you make use of as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Just comply with the prompts to complete the Page. You can likewise miss this process in the meantime or end up developing your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons a Facebook Business Account might be necessary when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit team activity while on Facebook.
- Minimize the risk entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account as well as do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create and also manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of occasions, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting posts as well as various other.
However, there are things you can not do that you can if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about various other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Likewise, you can not use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or take care of any type of Facebook Groups.