How To Disable An Instagram Account
Considering that erasing an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it could be much more recommended to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight promptly, yet all your material- like your images, comments as well as likes - are still preserved and can be restored when and also if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password in that field.
- Click on the switch classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately as soon as a week.