If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Delete A Like Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.