If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to erase your page you could restore it by going to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't wish to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us know about it in the remarks.