If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
How To Delete Community Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.