If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How To Delete A Business Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us know everything about it in the comments.