It seems there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something new. If you never picked a username to start with, now's your opportunity to protect a better LINK and also e-mail than the randomly created number appointed by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field offered. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it when. You are additionally intended to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.