How To Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your inquiry might be featured in the commonly asked questions area.