How To Change Your Business Page Name On Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval could use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the faqd section.