It seems there is an one-time switch permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to pick something new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a much better LINK and also e-mail than the randomly created number designated by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore once you choose the brand-new one.
How to Change A Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field supplied. Facebook will let you understand whether that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you transform it once. You are additionally supposed to use your real name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.