It appears there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something new. If you never ever picked a username to begin with, currently's your chance to protect a much better URL as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily generated number designated by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you select the brand-new one.
How To Change Username For Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether that username is available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you change it when. You are likewise supposed to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.